Acadia Healthcare is a leading provider of addiction treatment and behavioral healthcare services in the USA, the UK, and Puerto Rico. Worldwide, they operate a network of 593 facilities with 18,100 beds in 40 U.S. States. Of these locations, Acadia offer medication-assisted opioid treatment in 127 of their facilities.
In 2019, Acadia added 11 additional U.S. clinics to the Methadone.US national directory list …
1. Aberdeen, WA – Grays Harbor Treatment Solutions
2. Escondido, CA – Mission Treatment Services of Escondido
3. Henderson, NV – Mission Treatment Center of Henderson
4. Las Vegas, NV – Mission Treatment Center of Las Vegas
5. Mansfield, OH – Mansfield Comprehensive Treatment Center
6. Oceanside, CA – Mission Treatment Services of Oceanside
7. Oklahoma City, OK – Mission Treatment Center of Hefner
8. Oklahoma City, OK – Mission Treatment Center of Oklahoma City
9. San Diego, CA – Mission Treatment Services of Clairemont Mesa
10. Scottsdale, AZ – Mission Treatment Center of Scottsdale
11. Tulsa, OK – Mission Treatment Center of Oklahoma City
While Acadia are experts in the treatment of opioid misuse disorders, they treat a wide variety of addiction-related problems utilizing traditional outpatient programs up to inpatient detoxification and residential treatment. You can view Acadia’s Levels of Care descriptions to gain a better view of the breadth of their substance abuse services.
Here is a complete listing of Acadia opioid treatment clinics.